Everyone wants to know when we will be open for in-person office visits. The situation has been fluid to say the least. But, we are developing a plan for in-person office visits and details will be shared with you in the near future.
For now, we are available for your healthcare needs via telehealth appointments for your acute or chronic issues. Please call 207-502-7074 to make arrangements.
Do you have a chronic illness? Maybe you’ve postponed care? Please call our office today.
If you have delayed communicating with your primary care provider because of the pandemic, call our office today because complications can occur when you ignore symptoms or postpone care.
This pandemic has created obstacles but we have accomplished the first step: flattening the curve. As our state and country re-opens, we encourage everyone to continue to practice social distancing and wear a mask when in public spaces.
We have to be diligent in this next phase of managing our behavior in this pandemic. Just because you or someone you know has not been infected doesn’t make COVID-19 a phantom pandemic. The urge to congregate and get back to normal may lead to another increase in confirmed cases.
Please continue to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds; especially after using bathroom facilities, before eating, blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, etc…
- If soap and water are not readily available, use alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cough and sneeze using a tissues (throw away immediately after and wash hands) or cough and sneeze into your sleeve, not your hands
- Stay home when sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects like your cell phone, household surfaces) with cleaning sprays or wipes
Look for our next update on when and how we will open our offices for in-person visits.
Doctors and Staff of Family Practice of the Kennebunks