We have opened for in-person office visits. We do limit the number of patients to match the office space and keep everyone safe. Telehealth appointments are still a big part of how we interact with you. If you have an acute or chronic issue don’t hesitate to call. Make arrangements for an in-person or telehealth appointment by calling 207-502-7074.
Upon Arrival for In-Person Appointment
Please call 207-502-7074 when you arrive for your in-person appointment. We will screen you for COVID-19 for the safety of our providers, staff and other patients. It’ll take a few minutes, so plan to arrive early.
Have You Postponed Care
Do you have a chronic illness? Maybe you’ve postponed care? Please call our office today. If you have delayed communicating with your primary care provider because of the pandemic call our office today because complications can occur when you ignore symptoms or postpone care.
Keep Up The Good Work
Please continue to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds; especially after using bathroom facilities, before eating, blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, etc…
- If soap and water are not readily available, use alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cough and sneeze using a tissues (throw away immediately after and wash hands) or cough and sneeze into your sleeve, not your hands
- Stay home when sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects like your cell phone, household surfaces) with cleaning sprays or wipes
We’ll keep you informed as we navigate this pandemic together.
Doctors and Staff of Family Practice of the Kennebunks